Light & Fluffy Banana Nut Pecan Panackes
Recipe by Vicky Cakes
Ingredients for 10-12 pancakes:
- Pecan Vicky Cakes Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup whole milk (or non-dairy milk)
- 1/4 cup buttermilk (or homemade vegan buttermilk)
- 1 tbsp vanilla flavor
- 3 tbsps water
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 whole banana
- Non-stick skillet or griddle
- Pancake turner
- Medium mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Preheat your griddle or skillet.
- Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil in a skillet or griddle.
- 1 bag of dry Pecan Vicky Cakes Pancake & Waffle mix into a bowl, add one wet ingredient at a time, and stir.
- Mash one whole banana and mix into the batter.
- Pour the batter into hot skillet with mixing spoon. For thick pancakes, add more batter after pancake has formed.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip when the batter bubbles up on top. Cook the opposite side for 1 minute or until golden brown.
Make Vegan or Gluten-free Banana Nut Pancakes
Vicky Cakes is truly the perfect waffle mix to use to create your own type of pancakes and waffles– whether it be vegan, gluten-free, dessert-style, topped with whipped cream or fruits, or just the plain ‘ol traditional-style breakfast staple with syrup.
Make the pancakes or waffles vegan-style by replacing the dairy ingredients with non-dairy ones.
If you have a wheat allergen, have celiac disease, or are a person without celiac disease avoiding gluten (PWAG), you too can indulge in this guilt-free dish by using Vicky Cakes Gluten-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix instead.
Vicky Cakes is one of the few gluten-free and vegan (non-dairy) packaged pancake & waffle mix on the market today.
Tag us in your Instagram photo when you make your pancakes or waffles.Enjoy!