Easy, Light & fluffy Vegan Pancakes
Recipe by Vicky Cakes
Ingredients for 10-12 pancakes:
- Vicky Cakes Original Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk (soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 tbsps water
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract or imitation vanilla
- To replace dairy buttermilk with vegan buttermilk: Mix 1 cup of soy milk and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Non-stick skillet or griddle
- Pancake turner
- Medium mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Pancake rings
- Mix 1 bag of dry Vicky Cakes Original Pancake & Waffle mix into a bowl, and add one wet ingredient at a time, and stir.
- Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil in a skillet or griddle.
- Pour the batter into hot skillet or griddle with a mixing spoon. For thick pancakes, add more batter after pancake has formed. Tip: for perfectly round pancakes, use pancake rings.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip when the batter bubbles up on top. Cook the opposite side for 1 minute or until golden brown.