Sausage and Cheese Pancake Muffins
Recipe by Vicky Cakes
Grab and go never tasted so good!! These pancake muffins pack serious flavor with Vicky Cakes’ famous pancake mix, sausage, and a generous amount of cheese! These muffins are super hearty and can be a meal all by themselves!
Ingredients for the 12 muffins:
- Original Vicky Cakes Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Breakfast sausage links (use vegan sausage for vegan muffins)
- Shredded cheese (use dairy free cheese for vegan muffins)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 4 tsps vanilla flavor
- 3 tbsps water
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Muffin pan
- Measuring spoons
- Muffin cup liners
- Mix well all the ingredients well!
- Put the muffin cup liners in to the muffin pan.
- Pour the pancake batter into the muffin cups until halfway full.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- After the pancake muffins are done, sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
Serve your warm muffins with original syrup or caramel syrup and enjoy!