Glazed Blueberry Biscuits
These glazed blueberry biscuits won’t leave you blue at all! They’re light, fluffy, and bursting with your new favorite fruit. This recipe from our pancake partner Kelley takes our Blueberry Pancake & Waffle Mix and turns it into blissful biscuit magic!
1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
6 tbsp butter (freeze for about 30 minutes)
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
3 ounces fresh blueberries
For the glaze:
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon buttermilk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix the salt, sugar, pancake mix, flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add the cold milk into the dry ingredients and incorporate well.
- Remove the butter from your freezer and, using a box grater, grate the butter into the dry mix. Spread the grated butter evenly over your biscuit dough.
- Fold the blueberries into the dough, and knead.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and roll in about a 1″ inch thick dough. Fold the dough over itself like an envelope and roll out again into 1″ thickness.
- Cut your biscuits from the dough and place them on a greased sheet pan.
- Bake your biscuits for approximately 8-12 min. Rotate the biscuits halfway through.
- Pour the glaze over the biscuits and serve while warm.
Enjoy and post your biscuits on Instagram and tag us @vickycakespancakemix.